Howard Lewis Ship created this simple proxy to expose part of the BoardGameGeek database as GraphQL, using Lacinia.
It was used for examples in his Clojure/West 2017 talk: Power to the (Mobile) People: Clojure and GraphQL.
- A simple API to track details about games and high scores. Built on top of Compojure and PostgreSQL. See this blog post by the author.
- Event sourcing tutorial
- This project consists of multiple components creating a bank simulation. The graphql-endpoint leverages Kafka to do queries, mutations and subscriptions. Also part of the project is a frontend using re-graph.
- Fullstack Learning Project
- A port of The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL, ported to Clojure and Lacinia.
- Hacker News GraphQL
- A version of Hacker News implemented using GraphQL and Datomic on the backend, and re-frame on the front end.
- Lacinia LDAP backend
- A sample library for querying a LDAP/Active directory using GraphQL
- Lacinia Qliksense backend
- A sample library for querying an Qliksense server (Repository API) using GraphQL